Central Region Roll Call June 28th Canton,IL 2X MECA Show

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

sq what 4
10+ year member

no clue
Canton,il
Just as the title says how many from here are thinking of showing up? Looks like Ill have some speakers, hats, and a couple shirts to raffle maybe more. Also we will be selling water and hot dogs, which sales will go to the united way. Come out have fun! Unfortunately due to expenses we will be giving out medals instead of trophies. They will still be the gold, silver, and bronze for 1st 2nd and 3rd.

south? north? if 2.5 from arlington heights then its prolly like 30 minutes from me
South by taking I355 to I55 to I74 onto rt9 for 30 miles. Mapquest claims 3.5 but I never made it in any more than 3 unless I really was goofing off.

Update on raffle prizes: Soundstream hats, kinetik shirts, VPX 3 piece cordless set (cutsaw, 3 led light, and screwdriver), 2 4gb thumb drives, a car wash kit (bucket, sponge, carwash soap, tires shine, armor all, and wiping cloth), 2 pairs of powerbass 2xl 6.5" speakers, and still working on getting a gps.

you should get some motors to raffle off... cuz i need me a motor... and comps; and front stage amp; and batts.... crap... i just reminded myself of everything i need to get loud :tear:

Well I tried to get more but when I have to buy it and its not donated you can only do so much when you dont have a job.
true; id help but im not gonna buy stuff for other people; since i need the stuff id be putting up; i can donate a beaten to crap 1farad monster cap; i lost the terminal screws tho... doubt any would want that; even for free

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.