Central Region June 28th: MECA show, schererville

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

tommyk90
5,000+ posts

THE WHOLE THING!!!
Yep, I dropped the ball again.

There's a meca show in schererville tomorrow, the 28th.

It's held at street audio, right off highway 41 a mile or so south of route 30.

Street Audio

2321 Highway 41

Schererville, IN

Clinics start at 9, show starts at 11.

Myself and my teammate les (abel on the forums) will be there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ya I will be there, all my buddies talked me into going to this local show instead of hitting up a db drag in Michigan. I still am lost on how this MECA stuff works, but who knows it should hopefully be fun. What are the clinics??? Would I really need to be there @ 9am?

Had some fun & great to meet all of you DOA guys & gal, & Tom. I loved all the installs you guys have.

The only down side I have to say is I took first in S5 & got a little medalian & the amtuer street winners got the big trophies. I thought the show could have been ran a little faster & probably would have ended @ about 2 or 3 instead of around 5.

Yeah, it was their first MECA show and they really didn't do enough preparing.

They said they plan to have another show or two so hopefully they get the hang of it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I got there right at the end then didn't meter worth a ****. I think it turned out to be the song I had on my iPod was recorded much lower then the one on Martin's iPod that I used before. I was off 6+dB's and changed nothing but that.

CONGRATS to TommyK for kicking ass with his 10" terror and to the DOA guys for grabbing a bunch of trophies and medals!!!!!

And I got to see/hear Les demolish another sub LOL

I got there right at the end then didn't meter worth a ****. I think it turned out to be the song I had on my iPod was recorded much lower then the one on Martin's iPod that I used before. I was off 6+dB's and changed nothing but that.
CONGRATS to TommyK for kicking ass with his 10" terror and to the DOA guys for grabbing a bunch of trophies and medals!!!!!

And I got to see/hear Les demolish another sub LOL
You can always count on me breaking something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tommyk90

5,000+ posts
THE WHOLE THING!!!
tommyk90
Chicago Heights, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date