Roll call for the tyler show

look for me

this is a BIG event.

It looks like the top 3 finishers in each class(at least SQ) get automatic invites to finals. Money in SQ both 1 seat and 2 seat pots.

Performance Audio is bringing it back!

Here's Monty's post on USACi:

Hosted in Tyler, Tx. at HARVEY HALL CONVENTION CENTER

Usaci regional and State Championship, CAN event, all regionals. All classes included.. spl, 5.1 dts, multimedia, ect....Db Drag as well

Ralph Randall and Performance Audio are working together to bring back TEXAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right with special cups awarded to the winners!

Are you going to be the next Texas State Champion? This event will be in Honor of Mark Barmore! Performance and Usaci are bringing this back this year and every year from now on!!!

THE TOP 3 PLACES IN EACH CLASS IS AN AUTOMATIC INVITE TO FINALS! NOT JUST FIRST PLACE!

The SQ hall is 17,632 sq ft. this is nice because SQ competitors will be allowed to park in team blocks, so all of your teammates can be beside one another. The only booths allowed in this hall are sq booths and they must maintain low volume. The Sq hall is seperated from the demo hall.

The demo booth hall is over 8,395 sq ft. Spl might also be allowed in this room is there is enough space allowed, otherwise they will be outside with the truck/car show. There is a large hallway seperating these rooms so noise should not be an issue. The car/truck show will be hosted by several huge truck and car show promoters.

Now the good stuff...

Sunday- top money round. Top 5 places recieve cash and custom trophys. Anyone can enter, you dont have to place the day before. Just pay the entry fee, and your in! ( amount not yet fiqured ). Everyone who competes in this round will recieve a Texas Summer Showdown shirt, and a copy of the cd for judging. There be special awards also given. I'll explain more later....Rules will also come later.

Saturday and Sunday - compete in 2 different organizations at one show (all Regional events), no where else will you get an opprotunity like this all year!!!

I will pay for everyones electricity,including booths!!!!!!!!!!!

We will have product giveaways, for contestants!!!

There is a main stage for trophy presentation, and indoor plumbing!!!!! Yeah baby! We will even have some make you sick Fair style food there so you can get your grub on.

MSE (MARK ELDRIDGE) IS HOSTING HIS SQ SEMINAR PRIOR TO THE EVENT. If you have not attended this, it is a must!

Currently we are working on bringing back the tweak and tune tents hosted by major sponsors!!!! More on this as it develops.

This is a great opprotunity to compete against the strongest vehicles in the nation, and Mexico. Many world champions attending this show with the strongest industry support in the nation. I have already signed more major 12 volt sponsors than USACI had at WORLD FINALS 2008.

There will also be magazine coverage.

You guys have plenty of time to build and prepare for this event. I dont want any excuses from you peeps. This will not be an event to miss, I promise. Call me with any questions at the shop.

Monty

Performance Audio

Tyler, Tx.

903-534-8283

http://www.performanceaudiotexas.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.