Rockford T500.2 for Installation gear or 6.5 components

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spike243
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Montana
Hi I'm looking to trade my T500.2 for some installation gear (0 gauge wire, speaker wire, rca's, ect.) or a nice set of 6.5 components. Even a nice head unit or 10" sub maybe. Just offer up anything really, the only thing I'm not interested in right now would be amplifiers.

The case of the amp is scratched up and I am missing the end cap but it works perfect. As everyone knows these amps are extremely underrated and put out ~1000rms bridged at 2 ohms.

View attachment 26549907View attachment 26549908View attachment 26549909View attachment 26549910View attachment 26549911

Last edited by a moderator:
I tested this amp out and it does push my sub but there seems to be some low volume noise. I don't have the best setup with a crappy head unit and a funky 8 ohm sub. Theses just more noise than normal. It still plays bass but at low volumes there is some noise

I tested this amp out and it does push my sub but there seems to be some low volume noise. I don't have the best setup with a crappy head unit and a funky 8 ohm sub. Theses just more noise than normal. It still plays bass but at low volumes there is some noise

I'll trade you a brand new AGM battery

Bump. 72Impala hasn't contacted me for a while so I don't know whats going on with the deal

i have about 35 ft of orange execution audio 0 gauge cable plus cash if you interested pm me
Sorry I just went ahead and bought some KNU Kolossus last week so I don't need wire anymore

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...