Rockford T2500

Participant count
  • Participant list
the low pass crossover set at 80 hertz will allow your sub to reproduce frequencies 80 hertz and less and will reduce output on frequencies 81 hertz and higher

I like to set mine at about 80 too... most subs don't play really well above about 100hz anyway so setting it higher than that really doesn't benifet much of anything

why don't you tell us what all the settings on your sub amp are set at 1st

and also what settings on your head unit are set at 2nd

then we may be able to help you better

the low pass crossover set at 80 hertz will allow your sub to reproduce frequencies 80 hertz and less and will filter out frequencies 81 hertz and higher
I could be wrong, but I believe its sloped...So 81 would not actually cut off, thats where the slope would begin

my hu is pioneer 3200... subwoofer set at 80hz, normal not reverse, at about -8 my amp gain is about 4/10 of the way up.. phase 0..running at 2ohm with four 4ohm subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.