Rockford punch p3 help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dcgrant

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello! I recently got 2 12” Rockford punch p3 subs in a vented enclosure in my trunk. I pair them with a pioneer 2400w amp. There is an extreme amount of bass, when I turn music up to 10 it starts to overpower my car speakers. Also the interior rattled a good amount. Is there any way to turn the bass down any more? I have my stereo bass on -10 and bass boost as low as it can go. Can anyone help me with suggestions of speakers to pair with this sub so I can hear all the music playing! Thank you to anyone who can help!
Glad I was able to find this thread page !

Attachments

• D48AAB4D-1483-428C-8A42-BD540EA15AF8.jpeg
    D48AAB4D-1483-428C-8A42-BD540EA15AF8.jpeg
    425.9 KB · Views: 116
Or, did I go way overkill and I should think of downgrading the sub some.
By turning the gain counterclockwise, you will be limiting how much signal will go into the amp from the radio. It is like a volume knob. 1)Turn the gain all the way counterclockwise 2) Turn your radio up to 75% of it's volume or until distortion starts to come in 3) Turn gain clockwise until it suits your taste 4) Enjoy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.