rockford power hx2 and eclipse all 12's

oldschooldan
10+ year member

mpls mn
Item(s) for Sale:

pair of rockford power hx2's will split up 3112

eclipse dvc

Item(s) Description/Condition:

power hx2 work but both subs the faces are sprayed paint look like crap.. one looks like the dust cover was re glued and there is a tare in the spider..the other works and sound good.. both look the same one of the pictures is with the flash on the other is with the flash off but they preety much look the same

eclipse is a dvc i dont know what the ohms are and there is a couple of small dents in the face but works 100%

Price:

$115 each or best offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

all packing/shipping cost payed by buyer

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Picture760.jpg

Picture741.jpg

Picture733.jpg

Picture734.jpg

Picture742.jpg

Picture751.jpg
Picture754.jpg

the RF power hx2's are duel 2 ohm with 4 inch voice coils..i they work but i would re cone the...the one with the re guled sounds a little funny like it leaking air when you play it free air from the ripped spider i dont know it you can still hear it when it a the box..

if you want it PM me...$100 bucks plus shipping..or trade for a nice set of 8's ...

*****************I WILL SELL JUST THE MOTORS TO*****************

..if anyone would like them..it would save on shipping..they will fit in a flat rate box it would be $10-15.00 each for shipping just the motors..i might be able to fit BOTH in one large flat rate

if you want it PM me...$100 bucks plus shipping..or trade for a nice set of 8's ...

*****************I WILL SELL JUST THE MOTORS TO*****************

..if anyone would like them..it would save on shipping..they will fit in a flat rate box it would be $10-15.00 each for shipping just the motors..i might be able to fit BOTH in one large flat rate
you cant fit both into a large flat rate box trust me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.