Item(s) Description/Condition:

1000 WATTS MAX 500 WATTS RMS

1ohm stable

Birth sheet says

368 x 1 @ 4ohm

621 x 1 @ 2ohm

817 x 1 @ 1ohm

9/10

Almost brand new, comes with everything I got when purchased. I bought the amp 11 days ago and it has less than 12 hours of use. I wanted more power and bought a Hifonics Brutus BRZ2100.1D, tried returning the RF and Mickey shorr rejected me saying they can't accpect anything past 7 days... I was told they'd take it when I bought it but whatever. Looks fresh out box a little bit of dust but I'll clean it before sending. No damage at all

Price:

Looking for $310.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll cover standard shipping anything else and the buyer must cover it.

Item Pictures:

d17fe65d.jpg

c9808cc6.jpg

b1af43da.jpg

ce2cbd4e.jpg

4e965556.jpg

I'll accpect trades, I'm looking for an American bass XFL 12" subwoofer or a VFL EXtreme but offer any woofers that are around 1000watt - 1500 watt rms. DVC please.

Yea I saw that this site doesn't sell like it used to, I was a frequent member on here a long time ago. Hopefully someone on craigslist will work something out

Yea I saw that this site doesn't sell like it used to, I was a frequent member on here a long time ago. Hopefully someone on craigslist will work something out
its not about times changing its just that u have the 500 bdcp amp and the used 1500bdcp amps sell for 350 shipped on here, i just sold two 2500 bdcp amps on here and i only got 7 plus shipping

Also have a hifonics Brutus BRZ2100.1D I might be looking to sell as well for the right price

Sure you will. That's what they all say.
wanna bet? im sure im close to this guy and i just picked up some smaller subs and that amp would be perfect for them. seeing how u have ZERO feedback what so ever how do we know ur serious? if he accepts my offer and he isnt like two away ill will pick it up in a heart beat. ill put money on it that is if your willing to put money where ur mouth is...... lets say 20-30 dollars?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.