rockford fosgate vs memphis

Rockford Power amps are extremely underrated, so if the prices are similar I'd go with the Rockford (but be careful with the extra power your sub would be getting).

memphis disregarding price and defiantly with price. the prd is like half the price. You can get a mcd 1100 for cheaper then the RF. it would be much better then the rf.

ok, i can get the memphis for $599 or the rockford for $620. i know they both are excellent amps but im still not sure which one, especially with a $20 difference.

Rockford T1001s usually put out 1500-1600+ watts. They're extremely solid amps, I wouldn't even consider a low end Memphis in the same price range.

Your punch Hx2's are only 500 watts each:fyi:

And I would purchase a T10001bd for them. Or even an older model 1001bd amp.

You can find a 1001bd for 250-300 on ebay. And are great under rated amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.