Rockford fosgate t2s

Marrs224
10+ year member

lodi oh
Ok i just bought $2,000 worth of subs, amp, powercell, box and a capicator this is to repalce my old sub I had a sundaow sa 12. Well my ? is do you think is a good combo to get some flex out of a chevy blazer I want my ear drums to shake to. What i got is two rockford t2 12s, Audiobahn A2200HCJ, Kinetik KHC1400, Ground Shaker HBP212, Lanzar LQ16CAP and a rockford wiring kit will this be a good combo.

Ok i just bought $2,000 worth of subs, amp, powercell, box and a capicator this is to repalce my old sub I had a sundaow sa 12. Well my ? is do you think is a good combo to get some flex out of a chevy blazer I want my ear drums to shake to. What i got is two rockford t2 12s, Audiobahn A2200HCJ, Kinetik KHC1400, Ground Shaker HBP212, Lanzar LQ16CAP and a rockford wiring kit will this be a good combo.
You got ripped off bad. Get a refund while you can

crappy description or not there still nice subs but without proper power he will never see what they can really do and that amp is very far from proper!

I actually miss my T2 I had, I was going to rip it apart to build a HT sub from it but ended up selling the motor.

0608001657.jpg

0608001658a.jpg

0608001658.jpg

this was out of a silver aluminum coned t2 but probably same motor now.

the amp was 399 its 2000 watts just didnt want to over power them subs where 429 brand new at onlinecarstero idk its going to be better than my sundown it blew.

u should have gave me a grand, I would have kicked you in the nutz, set up a better system with the other grand, and we'd both be happy

got a slash amp who stupid now i got the money so sup

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

hitting 145 dbs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.