RockFord fosgate punch 45

The first system I owned (waaaaay back in the late 80's) used two RF Punch 45's. One handled a set of RF Punch Plates for mids/highs and the other one powered 4 Kicker 10" Free-Air subs. The system sounded "OK" but, could have sounded much better with alittle work on isolating the IB setup of the subs. I'm pretty sure the gains were maxed out on the Punch handling the subs LOL! But, it never failed. Got really hot but, never died on me.

I like seeing people do more with low powered setups. It's awfully easy to just go out and by a garbage mon-block and distort the crap out of the speakers. Takes some real planning to do low-power and sound good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.