Rockford Fosgate P3D4-12?

Oh, a better altinator is what you mean electrically, got'cha. So a higher end 15 will kick well for me? Making the rearview move? ;-)
I'm almost positive that a 15" woofer in a good box on ~1000w would seem like the loudest thing you've ever heard.

Most likely, where I'm from (a small 190k pop city) loud is considered two 12" kicker VRs :p

So you'll highly recommend a just higher end 15", what one of those 3 would you recommend highest?

Not loudest I've ever heard, loudest privately owned though. :) I went in a 10,000 watt sub van hosted by Fosgate at Warped tour, that's why I had my little heart set on Fosgate, however, I am happy I didn't after speaking with your wiseself.

Most likely, where I'm from (a small 190k pop city) loud is considered two 12" kicker VRs :p

So you'll highly recommend a just higher end 15", what one of those 3 would you recommend highest?
The safe play IMO is the SA... proven subwoofer over and over and over again.

[quote name='Montana']Not sure if outside links are acceptable, however, is this what you are pointing me towards?

Amazon.com: SA-15 D4 - Sundown Audio 15" 600W Dual 4-Ohm SA Series Subwoofer: Electronics

Also, what about amp wise, what one of those two is more desirable?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's the woofer.

for amps, I've personally never owned one, but that B2 Audio Quota is a very nice amp, and for $250 you really wont find a better deal.

If you wanna learn more about that amp, I'd talk to @TaylorFade. he tested one a while back and had some really impressive results.

i run two RF P312D4's and i personally think they are nice subs. i have them running through a Diamond Audio D1000.1 amp giving me 1100 watts RMS @ 1 ohm. i am very pleased with the performance, and you always have to remember that amplifiers play a huge role in car audio

Not loudest I've ever heard, loudest privately owned though. :) I went in a 10,000 watt sub van hosted by Fosgate at Warped tour, that's why I had my little heart set on Fosgate, however, I am happy I didn't after speaking with your wiseself.
That vans not that loud.

I said it's the loudest I'VE ever heard. Without a doubt, the loudest.

Anyway, back on topic, now that I have input from others, are the Fosgate P3D4 an alright way to go then? This other guy had me all hyped up on Sundowns, but if Fosgates are still gonna kick, then I'll spend half the money.

Kickers are a pretty well-known entry level sub, are Fosgates of same quality ?

Or better? Lower?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.