Rockford Fosgate Components

Participant count
  • Participant list

stevem5000
10+ year member

Rockford Fosgate 6-1/2" 2-Way Component Car Speakers

Model: FNP 2614

Got them at Best Buy for $150.00

I got these as a replacement for my Boston Acoustic RC620's that were stolen just before Xmas...my wife and kids felt sorry for me and got me some Best Buy gift cards...

I think these speakers are suprisingly good, considering the price and quality level of the brand...

Mids and bass is not as open and deep as the BA's...but after listening to them for about 3 weeks, I think I might like the tweets slightly better than on my BA's...not as crisp and sharp, but still brilliant and clean...

I listen mostly to harmonica based blues, classical and flamenco guita, bluegrass and folk...None of these styles use much bass, mostly mid's and uppers and these speakers exceeded my expectations...

Now, they are NOT BA's for Focals or other high end speakers, but when compared at other brands at this price level, I think they are quite good...

Mounted in front door, the tweets are about 15" higher than the speakers, but the sound is still uniform and doesn't sound like it's coming from 2 different locations...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stevem5000

10+ year member
stevem5000
St Louis MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views