Kicker components and mids.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Diplexers
10+ year member

Logarithmic Robot
Phoenix, AZ
Hey guys. I know you get sick of hearing it but holy schit. I have been around the industry for over a decade and have listened to a lot of high end equipment. With that said I have to tip my hat to the amazing sound quality of the Kicker R6 component set and the R5c midrange drivers. The tweets are some of the cleanest I've ever heard with exception to the Focal Kevlar tweets. They are ultra smooth and blend exceptionally well with the mid. I rate the mids along with the Access line from Focal or with the QM line of quarts. I guess the only word that best describes them would be dynamic. A lot of speakers really start to sound awful at high volumes but the mids just keep playing crisp. No I'm not a kicker rep, I am just thouroghly amazed at the sound I'm getting from these speakers, and for the money I don't think there are better high's available. There is my review, leave me your feedback and go and try some out, you'll be surprised how they sound. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Diplexers

10+ year member
Logarithmic Robot
Diplexers
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies