Robot Underground?

Really? You couldn't just search "Robot Underground" on the forum? ****, you could even "Google" it..........................

yeah, use them..............don't go with anyone like PSI or a member on here with a GOOD reputation.

View attachment 26519205View attachment 26519206View attachment 26519207View attachment 26519208i just got 3 ht pro blackouts about 3 days ago from patrick(robotunderground on ebay). a 15", and 2 12". They were shipped within 3 days and got to me about 9 days after i ordered.. very fast. I also have his cell phone if u want it pm me. pats a REAL dude, no BS. All i gota say is that just 1 12(1500 rms) on 1000 watts in a 2.5 @ 33 is pretty insane and sounds just as good as my idmax and icon... for 160 its a straight steal, no bs. They have some big as s motors. Heres some pics. and no twistedchild u are incorrect, not shady at all, very trustable and dependable, he tests them to make sure they are up to standard. he told me id have to wait another day cause one was not up to par so he redid it! VERY reliable thx pat

that guy is a bipolar fuking idiot who claims all amps make full power at 2ohm instead of 1ohm if u just crank the gains up and clip the piss out of it.................................yep sounds like a real dude no bs...................and i have a huge c0ck

View attachment 26519205View attachment 26519206View attachment 26519207View attachment 26519208i just got 3 ht pro blackouts about 3 days ago from patrick(robotunderground on ebay). a 15", and 2 12". They were shipped within 3 days and got to me about 9 days after i ordered.. very fast. I also have his cell phone if u want it pm me. pats a REAL dude, no BS. All i gota say is that just 1 12(1500 rms) on 1000 watts in a 2.5 @ 33 is pretty insane and sounds just as good as my idmax and icon... for 160 its a straight steal, no bs. They have some big as s motors. Heres some pics. and no twistedchild u are incorrect, not shady at all, very trustable and dependable, he tests them to make sure they are up to standard. he told me id have to wait another day cause one was not up to par so he redid it! VERY reliable thx pat
Vids? I'd like to see these in action, I'm interested in them too

ok, ill see if i can get vids for u tomorrow, but for realz, the 1 12 just MURDERS my corsica with sweet soundin LOOWS jaja cant wait to get my 15" slammin, im just surprised these arent sold out by now

infact, these things are so good and low priced im just gonna keep getting every new line he puts out.. prices just TO good compared to other competitors

ok, ill see if i can get vids for u tomorrow, but for realz, the 1 12 just MURDERS my corsica with sweet soundin LOOWS jaja cant wait to get my 15" slammin, im just surprised these arent sold out by now
Dude get vids, I wanna roll 2 with an AP 3k if the vid looks good

ok dawg ill get it tomorrow. but ... i cant imagine both 12's on 3000 total rofl. I am going to get this 1 12 metered on a tl tomorrow. i expect around 140 @37-39 hz, in a 2.5 @ 32 putting 1000 to it. hell.. u live in ann arbor, im coming down to flint monday if u wanted to hear. we could hook them up to ur amp and see what these monsters can do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BlactimusCrime

10+ year member
NUT HUGGERS UNITE!!!
BlactimusCrime
Your mom's port, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date