Southeast Region Richmond Va show

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Oh. I thought he was mad that all of the 757 is louder then him
Funny thing here. So why do i get first every time?

Y'all do have some loud @$$ folks out there. Hopefully I can put 804 on the map next season
They have 3-4 i can think of right off hand.

You guys are going to absolutely have lolz at what im building Doing it to match paul. :lol:

Funny thing here. So why do i get first every time?

They have 3-4 i can think of right off hand.

You guys are going to absolutely have lolz at what im building Doing it to match paul. :lol:
I plan to be louder than Paul.

I plan to be louder than Paul.
oh ill be louder than him. Im just doing something alot different than i have been now that i have this music thing down pat. Steady numbers for 30 sec now. So hopefully i can srag that over to this build.

oh ill be louder than him. Im just doing something alot different than i have been now that i have this music thing down pat. Steady numbers for 30 sec now. So hopefully i can srag that over to this build.
What happened to your iAd suns

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

What happened to your iAd suns

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ideal concepts

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ideal concepts
ruther glen, va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date