Southeast Region Richmond Va show

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

ideal concepts
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
October 27, 2012 - 1st Annual Kids Come First Car Show

Time: 8:00AM - 4:00PM

Location: quaker steak and lube 8000 West Broad St, Richmond, VA 23294

Additional Info: Hosted by Team Absolute Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Club and sponsored by Virginia Solar Tinting. This will be our first annual car show to help raise funds for the Richmond Children's Hospital at VCU. The show is open to all years, makes, and models of cars, trucks, and bikes, and will be hosted at Quaker Steak and Lube on West Broad St. We will have over 30 classes for cars, trucks, classics, and motorcyles as well as over 6 Specialty trophies and Club Participation trophies. There will also be a Cornhole Tournament, Stunt Bike Show, Bass-off hosted by Likuid Glass Kustomz, a bake sale, face painting, and tons of giveaways & raffles. Please bring out your rides to help support a great cause! You won't want to miss this

Different location. You've only came to Richmond twice?
thought this was about the Lg show. either way same ol same ol. Twice to the Lg shows that arent much at all but a hangout. and if im driving 3 hours for a hangout i want to get laid.

Too many people talking trash that cant back it up

People bitching cause someones louder

The first time i ever encountered any of that is with the richmond folks. dont know why

thought this was about the Lg show. either way same ol same ol. Twice to the Lg shows that arent much at all but a hangout. and if im driving 3 hours for a hangout i want to get laid. Too many people talking trash that cant back it up

People bitching cause someones louder

The first time i ever encountered any of that is with the richmond folks. dont know why
You must be referring to the 757 guys that come down here lol. You can't get laid down there you might have a better chance down here haha

You must be referring to the 757 guys that come down here lol. You can't get laid down there you might have a better chance down here haha
yeah most of the 757 guys do it but oh well. i might come to shut some mouths but i really dont have anything to prove. everytime i go im in the middle of a build or something happens 1st time i went i was losing from not being sealed off. still took first

second time i blew my amp borrowed brandons 1.2k and took first

And still someone always wants to run their mouth. :highhorse:

@CAT MAN sounds like you are in the same boat I am. This is the first showing get to do this year and it's on borrowed equipment. I am always working or in the middle building. But this is an actual car show not just the bass off liquid glass is just holding that part

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ideal concepts

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ideal concepts
ruther glen, va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date