Southeast Region Richmond, VA. June 30th

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
first post on here it tells you on the flyer. i can help you out on those little gains too while imm there
well it looks like I will get my @ss handed to me in class 3, I only have 2000 watts on hand going to my tired Hx2's and voltage dropping into the low twelves full tilt at idle my alt is struggling so I'm sure after voltage drops I'm looking at more like 1600rms or so since the amp is rated at 13.8v. But I may still give it a run, maybe if I cook some stuff I can rebuild!

well it looks like I will get my @ss handed to me in class 3, I only have 2000 watts on hand going to my tired Hx2's and voltage dropping into the low twelves full tilt at idle my alt is struggling so I'm sure after voltage drops I'm looking at more like 1600rms or so since the amp is rated at 13.8v. But I may still give it a run, maybe if I cook some stuff I can rebuild!
Run 1 sub and I'll bet you'll win

The classes are done by the 4 ohm rating of the amp. So you should most likely be in class 2.

i have a batt i want rid of. maybe an amp or two from my build.
bump 1 day away

What kind of battery--I need group 51 for under the hood.

Here's some of what I'm trying to get rid of:

2 - Memphis MClass 16-MCD1000 -clamped at 1394@1ohm

1 - Memphis MClass 16-MCA300 2 channel beast

1 - Memphis MClass 16-MCA150 2 channel

1 - Memphis Power Reference PR1.500 mono

1 - set of Memphis MClass MCSQ5.25 component set

1 - set of Memphis MClass 15-MC57 5x7's

2 - Boston Acoustics G2 series 15's brand new

1 - Eclipse SW8152.4 15

I really need 1/0 and fuses to do my big 3 maybe some deadener.

i wouldnt go in class 2 against myself lol........jk im quiet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif alright guys im pumped. who needs deadener? i have asome rammaat left over

How much you got?and BTW, aren't you tony30cl on ROE?
yup i was. they didnt like trolling so i got tossed out. but i have about 1/5 of a roll. ill bring it for ya. ill be under a 10x10 tent with my acura if you wanna come over for a demo. i wont be hard to find

yup i was. they didnt like trolling so i got tossed out. but i have about 1/5 of a roll. ill bring it for ya. ill be under a 10x10 tent with my acura if you wanna come over for a demo. i wont be hard to find
^^Just look for the pack of like 20 stray cats chillen

I feel you on that man. I only park with my team or 1 other team that is close with our team. too many idiots smackin their doors into my truck and ish like that. drives me nuts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date