Southeast Region Richmond, VA. June 30th

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
[quote name='ideal concepts']@rebelfromva I still need to spray the second skin for ya. Also u did a 141 on the music with that ap mini[/QUOTE]

Too bad it wasn't on just one sub! I'd take that class

[quote name='rebelfromva']Too bad it wasn't on just one sub! I'd take that class[/QUOTE]

i can make it happen. but lets settile the food/drinks deal. ill bring steaks. @murph brings a roll of beef for burgers. you get the beer and enough cups for pong. i hope you can work after all this :laugh:

[quote name='CAT MAN']i can make it happen. but lets settile the food/drinks deal. ill bring steaks. @murph brings a roll of beef for burgers. you get the beer and enough cups for pong. i hope you can work after all this :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Haha I'll call you tom about the details

Anyone interested in doing a little swap meet?

I'm looking for some 1/0 andsome ring terminals, anl fuses

6 1/2" component set, maybe a new four channel.

My old lady thinks I'm a borderline hoarder, so I'm trying to reduce my collection a little.

I have a few mono's a couple 2 channels, a bunch of old subs (mostly 10's and 15's)

Home Theater chit, I'm also a cabinet maker if you need an enclosure.

What do yall think? Anybody got anything that they want to get rid of?

Anyone interested in doing a little swap meet?
I'm looking for some 1/0 andsome ring terminals, anl fuses

6 1/2" component set, maybe a new four channel.

My old lady thinks I'm a borderline hoarder, so I'm trying to reduce my collection a little.

I have a few mono's a couple 2 channels, a bunch of old subs (mostly 10's and 15's)

Home Theater chit, I'm also a cabinet maker if you need an enclosure.

What do yall think? Anybody got anything that they want to get rid of?
i have a batt i want rid of. maybe an amp or two from my build.

bump 1 day away

[quote name='CAT MAN']@goingdeaf you going broski

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

@goingdef you going broski[/QUOTE]

I may try to make it up there for the day, see what my car can do? I've never competed in anything before, how does judging and class category work?

I may try to make it up there for the day, see what my car can do? I've never competed in anything before, how does judging and class category work?
first post on here it tells you on the flyer. i can help you out on those little gains too while imm there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date