RF T1001bdcp

Participant count
  • Participant list

MrMike
10+ year member

ANy reviews or links you Forum members could send me regarding this amplifier? I have been eyeing this out to a new system I am looking for. Any thoughts about this and has RF still been pushing innovation in amps or have they taken a step in the wrong direction.

Thanks in advance.

I think for the price of an RF you can get a lot more powerful and cheaper amps, unless your buying it really cheap. its better to buy the most wattage for your money so when you decide to move up on your subs you don't have to change your amp. I'm running hifonics brutus brz 1700.1d bought it under $200 new. a lot of people are running the audiopipe apsm 1500 for under $125

your choice, just my 2 cents

From my experience with previous power amps, they have always performed like champs and have never had an issue with them.

What do you recommend?

Fantastic. Thanks for all the advice and swift responses. Now is Power line and Punch lines... a big difference in rated power and reliability?

the rf amps arent as good as they used to be ,i used to be a die hard rf fan , but after the last t 1000 amp i had ,i'll never own another rf amp again unless its an old school amp.they also are not made in usa any more

Im going to be buying one soon and Ill be running at 2 ohm.

Iv read:

"my birthsheet read 898@4, 1513@2, 1576@1 RMS"

"when I looked at the birth sheet, 890 Watts at 4ohm and 1500 at 2ohms."

"but mine is rated 1564w RMS @ 1 ohm, 1501w RMS @ 2 ohms"

Do tThose seem like realistic numbers? If so, they are wayyy more under rated than I thought. Just seeing if anybody who actually knows what they are talking about had tested one, instead of random people?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MrMike

10+ year member
MrMike
Vancouver,Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from