RF T1001BD and Punch 75 25-to-Life amps for component speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kriszilla
10+ year member

Skydiving is life
I've sold my Jeep and I now have a 2013 Toyota Sienna that I need a new system for. Up for trade are the two amps listed in the title for a nice set of comps. I had a set of Focal K2's in the Jeep, but those were already claimed by my wife for her Subie Outback, since she loved the way they sounded.

My wife has decreed that the new Sienna system must be as stealth as possible so I can't use the below amps and I've ordered a PDX-V9.

What I need is an incredible set of either 6x9 (preferred) or 6.5" components to run active off of the PDX-V9 and my JBL MS-8.

1. Rockford Fosgate Power T10001BD, 10/19/04 Birth Date

I am the second owner on this extremely underrated amp. I purchased it from n00b here on the forums on 10/2007. He had the top panels color-matched to his vehicle, and they are scuffed, but can be easily removed, stripped, and repainted by new owner in a couple of hours. Unit has worked flawlessly on my FI Q 12" at 1 Ohm for the last 6 years and has never blown a fuse.

Birth sheet on this is 639 RMS @ 4 Ohm, 1088 RMS @ 2 Ohm, 1517 RMS @ 1 Ohm.

Birth sheet included, no box or manual.

2. Rockford Fosgate Punch 75 25-to-Life Limited Edition, 9/14/06 Birth Date

I purchased this new from SonicElectronix in Dec 2007. Unit is near mint with a couple of small scratches on the top. This was running my Focal K2 6.5 comps.

Birth sheet on this is 219 RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohm, 717 RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohm bridged.

Birth sheet included, no box or manual.

I'll pay for shipping on the amps, you pay for shipping on the speakers. I'll also ship the amps insured and will guarantee them against DOA.

View attachment 26543523View attachment 26543522View attachment 26543524

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...