RF PWR HX2 vs ECLIPSE ALUM.(2 tens or one 12)

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1K
U

Unregistered

I'm looking to buy one or two 10's or one 12" I would like to know what peoples opions are on these subs,if i would buy the eclipse they would be DVC.Keap it real and loud.

I have a buddy that has one 12" power hx2 and it hits 145 db's at the comps in a ported box.He says aluminum is made for beer cans not subs so he stuck with RF power hx2's and he is happy.

I agree with suckmikehawk up there. I don't really have a thing for RF anyway, so I would say go with the Eclipses.

Dude really no comparison I mean i like RF but they are really an outdated and outran company when it comes to thier subs i mean they are ok the power series is ok put outs some good low notes but eclipse all the way also think about the crystal cmp;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 15 inch crystal cmp

JL 500/1 amp will be updating to 1000/1

fosgate fanatic q componets

fosgate 250.2 for comp

all fosgate wires and caps

sony cdx l650

audio control x over and eqs

all in 1995 mustang gt 5 speed

need to sell 2 12 Jl w3s

I LIKE THE ECLIPSES. ALTHOUGH I AM SELLING MINE. I AM GETTING A NEW AMP AND NEW SPEAKERS. I LOVE THE ALUMINUM SPEAKERS I HAVE BUT I AM GETTING 2 10"S INSTEAD OF THE 2 12" I HAVE AND I AM GETTING AN AMP WITH MORE WATTS. I HAVE A 600 WATT JBL RIGHT NOW. IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED EMAIL ME. I AM SELLING THE 2 12" AND MY AMP FOR $1,000. I BOUGHT IT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO GOR $1600 BRAND NEW

JUST BECAUSE IT WILL BE CHEAPER IF I GET THE TENS AND A 800 WATT OR 1000 WATT AMP INSTEAD OF THE 600 WATT THAT I HAVE NOW. AND I NEED TO SELL MY SYSTEM CAUSE A BUDDY OF MINE IS GOING TO SELL HIS TO ME FOR $1000 AND I PAID $1600 ORIGINALLY SO....I AM JUST TRYING SOMETHING NEW. I UPGRADE AND DEGRADE AND TRY DIFFERENT BRANDS ALOT. JUST TO MAKE SOME MONEY AND I DO COMPS SO.....IT'S ALL GOOD

Yeah i understand if you wanna run a diff. class at the comps.I degraded to 10's before from a 12 and i like 12's better they have a nicer low end bass i find.I would prolly like 15's and 18's but they take up way 2 much room so i like 12's and thats my life story.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.