RF Punch He, and He2 differences besides rms rating lol. The newer ones.

Participant count
  • Participant list

huricaine
10+ year member

15 or 18 in a STD cab...
port, ca
I got a blown 15 hE from my cousin for free and was wondering what the diff for mechanics is? Because i know the he recones are dirt cheap on ebay for a 15, wanting to do a 12. If the coil is the same size and i can drop an he2 recone in the He motor i would be happy as hell.

When i pulled it apart, the coil looks nice actually! About 2mm thick, 2". The motor is small though, but i dnt mind. And even if the He2 motor was bigger but the coil fit, it would be nice, but i am betting it is 2.5???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Is there an external fuse mounted near that amp going to it? If so, make sure it is not grounding out some how. Frayed wire touching ground or...
Class A/B, right? If I recall, these little 2x30 watt jems could best several hundred watts, mono. One of RF's endearing qualities on most of...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
After looking at amazon for kicker q product details, it showed rms of 1200@2ohm If you’re at 2ohm you’re not feeding it enough power. At 1ohm...
Lower the ohm the thicker the wire. The higher the ohm the thinner the wire but will have more windings. Lower ohm coils have a slight edge when...

About this thread

huricaine

10+ year member
15 or 18 in a STD cab...
huricaine
port, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date