RF Power T2 subs

You guys make me laugh. Id looked at the idmax as well, but I guess u would consider me wanting SQ-L more than just SQ. AQ and IA drivers are nice, but more toward SPL if I'm not mistaken?I do want some higher power'd subs though. I've had 500-1krms subs and it seems I need more.

Not really brutes, and not especially loud (comparing it to others at same price). I can't tell you how much of a mistake you would be making getting this when there are hundreds of better woofers for half the price. My buddy just picked up an FI SSD 18" for $300 shipped (brand new, from FI) with all the available options, and it can handle near the same power, and it will walk all over the t2 as far as sq goes. If you really want bang-for-buck, look for used stuff...just please, do yourself a favor and don't get a T2!
X2 I owned the T1s and T2s and used them for a good while and then switched to my CV V-Maxes and then RE Audio SEs and could hear a difference. I can say this from using the T1s and T2s that they were not bad woofers however there is better out there for the money. Honestly, there is better for the money. And this is coming from a RF fanatic. Try the Strokers, RE Audio, DC Audio, FI or Digital Designs.

IA Flatlynes are SQ(L) woofers. Can get incredibly flat. For something that gets loud and still does well with response, you could look at DC Level 4's.

Just remember that surface area, efficiency, and power all play heavily into output.

Also, once you have "similar" items, 15% equipment, 80% install, 5% beer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.