Best single 12" for zx2500.1?

simplelux
10+ year member

Kansas
Any opinions on whats the best single 12" for a kicker zx2500.1? I'm going with a new ported box about 2.5sq ft (box isnt built yet and can be changed) and I'm looking for insane loud lol--Daily driver ....any thoughts? Thanks guys

lvl 5 will take that nicely and the HD series nearly no different then an hdc3 with differences in the soft parts and a steeper price tag and from what ive heard pooor ass CS

budget?
HDC3, Lvl 4xl, T3 T2000, Nightshade, Xcon
I'd like to stay around 500 or less, but its flexable.

I like the Lvl 4xls, dd9512 and the Sundown NSv2 (if it ever comes out...lol). Too bad the BTL's are on backorder, they look pretty good too. Thanks for the help guys, youve given me some great ideas

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.