Rf Hx2

Russcat
10+ year member

Al
Hey I wanna get 2 Punch HX2's($129@etronics) for Christmas and a JBL 1200.1($285).But all I will have is the box I have now which is a sealed Q-logic box.It is 1.25 cubic feet which is the factory recomendation for a sealed box with these subs.Do you think this will hit very hard?I think the only competition I would have is this one guy who has 2 HE2s in a custom box w/a Punch 1000.Would I be knockin louder than him even though I have a sealed box?Or is their another sub I could get for the SAME price that would be better?I dont really know much about good systems cause most everyone around here hits about the same which is not very loud.I want to show them all what a real system is and I want to spend way less than they do.Thanx:cool:

They will bump pretty hard. But I would suggest later on down the road putting them in a ported box. They really excel in ported boxes. Your ears will be begging you to stop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yeah my personal opinion on those q-logic box's is that they are crap. i had one of those running 2 he2's with only 750watts rms and my he2's started to pull the box apart. it was bad enough that i could take a finger put it in the side and run it almost the length of the box. yeah i'd say a bigger ported box and that will hit hard.

adam

yea that should pound pretty decent my friend has the same setup but hes a volume mast and blew 2 of them already and he wont let me set his **** up so im not goin to worry about it. but yea they would be a lot louder in a ported box. as far as the q logic boxes im not to sure on them ive never used them ive always went wih speakerhole or built home made

make ur own box.

q-logic's ****. Mine for a 10" leaks like a bastard, and that is only w/ a Baja 10" from circuit city

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

but that is just for fun, my actual system is in a custom sealed box... and it sounds waayy better than any sub i've ever heard in a q-logic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.