RF amps???????????

Hey BLACKGELTABS I heard that the new (this years models) Fosgate amps are now rated closer to what they really are. I agree that usually their amps are underrated at least 100 watts, but not so anymore.

That wouldent suprise me at all, the amps are also coming down in price which probably means not as high of quality components are being used in the circuitry, but I could be wrong. And as for the extra watts haveing minimal effect on the DB .1-.3 as quoted by audiolife, I think its just the smile it puts on your face when you amp is severely underatted. That and I like all I can possibly get for every last penny that I spend.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

a severly underated amp is an amp like a old soundstream class a 3.0. it is rated at 12.5x2 watts in iasca......i will tell you does hella lot more than that.....dynamically it rivals my 300 that is 150x2 @1/10th the rated power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.