RF 3SIXTY.2 Processor GOOD,BAD,DIFFRENT

Participant count
  • Participant list

romans535
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
E.L.A, CA
All right my system is almost complete, I was thinking on getting the RF 3sixty.2. If anybody has this product or has any feedback it would be appreciated.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yes i have one, just took it out.

What would you like to know?

Basically a great processor, one of the best on the market, but if you dont know how to use it you can really mess stuff up

yes i have one, just took it out. What would you like to know?

Basically a great processor, one of the best on the market, but if you dont know how to use it you can really mess stuff up
Why did you take it out, what issues did you have with it

Do you need like a masters degree from AIT to set it up or is it user friendly.
go to RF site and find the program for windows or even a pda if you have it and it will let you go into demo and play around with stuff, nothing to it real

just choose the speaker and everything is layed out in front of you

go to RF site and find the program for windows or even a pda if you have it and it will let you go into demo and play around with stuff, nothing to it real
just choose the speaker and everything is layed out in front of you
Allright sounds like a plan. Theres a local guy thats selling me a brand new one for 300 and I want to get as much info as possible before I decide on buying it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.