Revisiting the X-8 : New Thread

The surround tooling just finished a few days ago; so I am waiting on a full cone body with surround, additional spiders, and the production motor to test a final unit. Once I do that and verify it's all good I will introduce the pricing.
Hey Jacob will the X-8 mounting depth be hugely different from the SA-8? If I could drop an X8 into my SA8 box that would be even more of a reason to get one.

Thanks!

Hey Jacob will the X-8 mounting depth be hugely different from the SA-8? If I could drop an X8 into my SA8 box that would be even more of a reason to get one.
Thanks!
It is deeper, yes -- will be 3/4" or so more depth on it.

I just put up a photo on our Sundown Audio Facebook of a working prototype; not 100% final to production on looks but functionally equivalent.

Once we get it in and test it I can talk about ETAs and pricing.

I just put up a photo on our Sundown Audio Facebook of a working prototype; not 100% final to production on looks but functionally equivalent.
@anything?

Sorry to jump off-topic a bit here, but When will I be able to get my hands on ANY of the new X series or Zv.4 subs? a 12" in particular //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date