Rethinking my possibilities

What amp/ power you running?.Hellyou can raise that seat yourself for about $20 bucks worth of material with some help.Even if it takes you a weekend its worth it.Dont cut any existing brackets.. just modify to raise so you can put back to stock later if you want.The Attrend box
What would I need to lift the rear seat and how? I haven’t decided fully on amp yet. Looking at the SoundQubed 2200 or the American Bass PH4000, but I want to get everything laid out before I start buying things so everything works out perfectly. I would definitely even consider a Sundown amp as well if I could find a good deal on one

They do. 1.0 cuft/sub ported for 2-10's. There is also a guy that specializes in the Chevy boxes but can't find it now.
I was told though that after displacement from the subs and all that the tuning would be too high? If all of that is a bunch of, well you know what, does that mean I can use the fox box and still fit SA-10’s?

I was told though that after displacement from the subs and all that the tuning would be too high? If all of that is a bunch of, well you know what, does that mean I can use the fox box and still fit SA-10’s?
I run them in 1.35
Never tried 1.0....

Did you try to contact Sundown about the SD3's switched out or to see what they say about using the SA's in a bit smaller box?

What would I need to lift the rear seat and how? I haven’t decided fully on amp yet. Looking at the SoundQubed 2200 or the American Bass PH4000, but I want to get everything laid out before I start buying things so everything works out perfectly. I would definitely even consider a Sundown amp as well if I could find a good deal on one
You should be able to buy some 2" square tubing from Lowes or H. Depot and cut some risers with washers and a longer bolt.Paint what ever color you want.Id stay away from AB amps as they sold out from the original line that I bought that really work great.SQ new smaller mono block was tested recently to perform outside its ratings.Sounds like you are settled on SDown subs to be honest.I never could get my SA 10s or 12s to serve my needs after several enclosures.went to and XFL series and never looked back.Daytons sound very nice for clean hit bass response. not a ground pounder by any means.but a hell of a woofer for the money and a hell of a warranty thats hard to matchIf you want to hit some lows, you need room/space. very easy take tha back seat out and replace back to stock later.If you want real lows and ground pounder you have to have room

I actually have the fox box and it's built well but yeah, it is tuned too high. I have 2 Sundown E 10's and they get loud. If you can, definitely do the seat lift and get some beefy 8's. If I could do it all over, that's what I would do. Bigblank69 tested the S1 2250 and it looks very solid for the price.

I actually have the fox box and it's built well but yeah, it is tuned too high. I have 2 Sundown E 10's and they get loud. If you can, definitely do the seat lift and get some beefy 8's. If I could do it all over, that's what I would do. Bigblank69 tested the S1 2250 and it looks very solid for the price.
Id still try to squeeze a pair of tens in at min.He could get a pair of XFL 10s under there with a 2.50" lift, and beat the snott out of that truck on decent 1500-3 k power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jared_109

Jared_109
West Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
audiobaun