results of high and low frequency?

the crossover has nothing to do with how hard the bass hits unless you have it set too low and it cuts out some bass line. as far as setting off car alarms pick a new hobby ****stick

the crossover has nothing to do with how hard the bass hits unless you have it set too low and it cuts out some bass line. as far as setting off car alarms pick a new hobby ****stick
Good one Blunt. I want the bass to rattle my nuts, where do I set my flux capacitor?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

what's the result of putting a crossover frequency at lets say 50 hz instead of 75hz? to get the hardest possible bass that travels far that sets off alarms high or low frequency?
If you're goal is to set off car alarms...then you need to find a new hobby...like car theft.

The stereo in your vehicle shouldn't serve the function of obtaining the furthest possible "bass travel" and setting off car alarms.

Set your crossover to where ever it blends best with the rest of the system.

to set off car alarm smash window with rock or spark plug. if alarm does not go off proceed to unlock door and enter vehicle. if alarm does not sound, screw the dentpuller into the ignition and yank as hard as you can. if no alarm sounds, and the ignition is peeled, insert flathead screwdriver into ignition and turn. if engine starts and no alarm sounds, shift into D or 1st gear and burnout and take off. if helicopter is above vehicle downshift and elude the helicopter. if helicopter is persistent and too quick to elude, step out of vehicle and reach into your waist as if to pull a gun and motion a gun-pulling motion towards the officer. walk towards the light.

the point of the crossover is to prevent the sub from producing vocals, something it may do poorly. further, the crossover allows the woofer to blend in with the other speakers in the car; but only if done properly.

from this definition, there is no universally good crossover -- its based upon need. for your purposes it will be more of an art since you seem to be wanting a bass heavy response.

to set off car alarm smash window with rock or spark plug. if alarm does not go off proceed to unlock door and enter vehicle. if alarm does not sound, screw the dentpuller into the ignition and yank as hard as you can. if no alarm sounds, and the ignition is peeled, insert flathead screwdriver into ignition and turn. if engine starts and no alarm sounds, shift into D or 1st gear and burnout and take off. if helicopter is above vehicle downshift and elude the helicopter. if helicopter is persistent and too quick to elude, step out of vehicle and reach into your waist as if to pull a gun and motion a gun-pulling motion towards the officer. walk towards the light.
best response EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that one on TV.

u guys misinturped, basically i wanted to know as a result of the frequency adjustment the type that occurs, for exaple low frequency = sq?

JESUS CHRIST...

http://www.bcae1.com -> crossovers...

All the fukking crossover does is filter out frequencies ABOVE (LowPass... aka letting everything under the xover frequency pass through to the speakers...) or it filters out BELOW (HighPass aka letting everything higher than the xover frequency pass through to the speakers).

That's it.

Sorry, I'm pissy today. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

nG

if i want pounding bass, i drop my crossover to around 25 or 30, select 30hz on my eq and turn it all the way up, turn on my loud, sub vol all the way up

it hits hard and clean, shakes my car hard. raising the xover muddies it

play some bass mekanik

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.