Request for assistance

Participant count
  • Participant list
2 12's. Set your remote knob where max gain is the correct gain, and turn it down when you want. What is a 6x10? Put some 6 1/2 comps up front and call it good. I have no idea about glowy lights under your car, but I'm sure you can hook that up.
Is that some countries flag, or are you trying to worship satan? Finland or some ****? Either way, I'm going to pray for you.

Word.
Hahaha, no need man. It's a running joke, but if it offends too many people i'll gladly take it down, but as of yet everybody on here seems pretty mellow. Don't worry about the lights, that was unrelated. Like I asked mylows, is there any way to limit the wattage each speaker gets? I found two 12"s that take 1k each, but I have a feeling that may disembowel my passengers and myself. Now, what mylow said was completely contary to what you said, so i'll just sit back and wait for an agreement.

need to know what amp.set your gains with a dmm [ digital multi meter]and keep the bass boost off.you should have full control over the bass with the bass knob then.also you can install just the comps in the frt doors as alot of guys do it ,but i like too have some sound coming from the back for a rear fill,to me it just sounds better especially in car with rear seats.

need to know what amp.set your gains with a dmm [ digital multi meter]and keep the bass boost off.you should have full control over the bass with the bass knob then.also you can install just the comps in the frt doors as alot of guys do it ,but i like too have some sound coming from the back for a rear fill,to me it just sounds better especially in car with rear seats.
I just linked, and I agree with you. I already have stock speakers in the doors, It just feels wrong having only sound coming from the front. I know somebody that can Install what I keep hearing "comps" (which I suppose I was previously referring to as 6x10's) into the back like you're explaining for roughly 60 bucks. Is that too much, too little? I'd appreciate input form experience. If it's a reasonable amount, I'll probably go with the two 12"s (mainly for symmetry) and the comps in the back. Does that seem good?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.