F@#k trying to make 8" flares

make a mold and make them from fiberglass...costs more but that is what we did and are looking at possibly trying to market. The price is still a little to high, so we are looking for ways to cut costs...but not 100% sure how to yet.

make a mold and make them from fiberglass...costs more but that is what we did and are looking at possibly trying to market. The price is still a little to high, so we are looking for ways to cut costs...but not 100% sure how to yet.
How much did it cost you to make one?

I mean I would buy 4 8" flares. How much?

Might want to try these bro

lfg-celebs-70s-flare-pants-trend-3.JPG

Can also be used as a an alternative form of birth control.

1279052383758.jpg

i prefer steel they are quick and easy and cheap i got 3-48" lmk what u want i can have super smooth interior port tubes that are any length you want and even curves/ elbows

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.