Replacing Carpet?

Foote
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm looking to replace the carpet in my 1993 GMC Safari van. Um..can anyone direct me to some cheap carpeting that will look right in it? Or...where I can go to get it done..and how much it'd cost?

Is it hard to replace the carpeting myself? I duno...

I'm looking to replace the carpet in my 1993 GMC Safari van. Um..can anyone direct me to some cheap carpeting that will look right in it? Or...where I can go to get it done..and how much it'd cost?
hd has carpet on the cheap(or used to...when I did my maverick) and it is very easy to do with just a razor blade

i got carpet from the j/y and cleaned that **** up, and put it in last weekend. along with my fatty lincoln seats.

black leather FTMFW

i got carpet from the j/y and cleaned that **** up, and put it in last weekend. along with my fatty lincoln seats.
black leather FTMFW

Baller //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I need to hit the junkyard to grab some black leather seats for my Crown Vic. Which one you hit, U-pull-em?

Light colored leather FTL, I cant keep it clean for crap.

And replacing the carpet is not as hard as you think, esp in a van. Should be easy to find a new piece at a local junk yard if you want to save a few bucks..

i make car carpet at my workplace and we throw carpet out all the time

doesnt pass quality standards, or if its made wrong **** like that

i might be able to sell some if its worth it for me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.