REno area

At this point we are winding down with finals and all, dBdrag was last weekend, and USACi is comin gup, you can check out Sound Solutionz in Sparks, Rusty is a pretty good guy

why would you see me around? and how would you know if you did, its kind of a big town ya know. i live in reno, northwest area i guess..on kings row. are you very involved in the car audio scene around here?, i kinda want to get with some people and check out their systems and what not, but cant find anybody and dont feel like chasing down rich wanna be gangsters downtown and asking to see their systems.

ha it is a pretty big town, im by sparks, most of the comps happen at sound sollutionz

i dont have much of a system right now.... once i get another amp to power my 15's i'll let you get a listen

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.