Remote start help

Participant count
  • Participant list
can you post the directions for the xpress module? you may have tapped into the wrong wire. your car has factory alarm? thus reason for xpress right?

kinda late but you need to connect your alarm disarm.

it has been a few years but there should be a setting that disarms the alarm on r/s. then you need to connect (idk if there is a r/s aux out or you need to tap your starter wire but the starter wire needs to re-trigger the lock wire.)

so basically when you r/s it will disarm the alarm and unlock the doors, then once it starts the car it will lock the doors again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Is there an external fuse mounted near that amp going to it? If so, make sure it is not grounding out some how. Frayed wire touching ground or...
Usually when you shop for a replacement harness for your model, you will find the pictures may show you in what pins your wires go to.
Actually, I think I had the adjustment knob turned down while I was setting gain! Rookie mistake
I dont see a Username and date on any of these pics that the FOR SALE Rules Should Apply. Are these pics off Ebay?? Place those with the pics so...
yeah, it'll be hot but off. Just like your tv when it's plugged in.

About this thread

B&KGarage

B&KGarage
Ripon,WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
tymoto21