Regular Cab Chevy Box?

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you want leg room, I suggest 2 sundown sa-8's, because they are beasts. Of course you could do two tens, although I wouldn't sacrifice the leg room. You could do 7.5" depth, 12.5" high or so, and 56ish inches wide. Aim for 1.5 cubes tuned to ~35 hz with port out the side. I would probably do 33 or 34 hz, but sundown recommends 35 hz. I only have one sundown sa-8, but you could easily do two. Here is a silly little video of mine:

Thats what im kinda going for. Are your seats able to go all the way back, or almost all the way back? She looks pretty loud for what it is man, thats for sure

This is the older SA-8 with a shorter mounting depth, so the box is only 6 or 6.5 inches deep, and the seat can go all the way back. Unfortunately, the new SA-8's require a good bit more mounting depth. Seats may not go ALL the way back, but it should be good enough, plus it would be loud for 2 8's. Too bad you have to open both windows before the bass really comes alive.

Ah I see your DC Audio avatar and sig lol. I am sure the level 2's would be great too. The SA-8's may be louder, but they also require a deeper box. Pros and cons in everything. (I would go with the SA-8's though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif)

well i just took my blow through out of my silverado lol.

im about to pick up a 12" DC XL and do a center console. i know for **** sure ill never be pleased with any subs behind the seats lol i almost did 4 skar vvx8's in a center console, ook into those also their very beeeefy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.