Refurbished Items???

I've never had equipment that really lasted new, refurbished or used until i ran across a repair shop in atlanta, it was always something going out either the amps frying or the cd not tracking or humming noises or something and i heard about a shop in Atlanta Ga. named high end car audio repair center

It's owned by an ex fosgate tech that branched off and formed his own thing.

they have repaired about 17 or 18 different types of amps for me and all were

gauranteed for 3 years and 3 of those amps were repaired back in 1996 when the olympics came to town and i wanna tell you it seems like these amps just wont break even when my clumbsy cousin dropped the tire jack on the power and ground right at the amp it blew a lot of fuses but I replaced the blown ones and "walla" every thing came right back on I also remember that they fixed all of the recall glitches that had gotten past the original manufacturer's so-called(anyone that applies for the job and can make it to work on time )technicians. The only negative about them is that they are only open for about 6 hours a day which makes it hard to drop off stuff sometimes but i usually go there on saturday when they are there allday.

You canreach them by phone @ 404-763-2005 or 770-473-6556

or email them (frifri@bellsouth.net)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

KARLEON

10+ year member
Livin' Legend
KARLEON
Chattanooga, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date