Refurb Alpine & JVC Navigation/Bluetooth units!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

cwill5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
dallas tx
Item(s) for Sale: I have a limited quantity of factory remanufactured Alpine IVA-NAV-10c double din (4). Jvc kwnt50hdt 6.1 double din (5). Jvc kwnt 700 7 in double din. All have built in Bluetooth and navigation! All play DVD's as well. The jvc kwnt50hdt has a 6.1 in touch screen while the alpine and Jvc kwnt700 both have the full 7 in screen. Both jvc will have detachable faces. If you have any other questions please pm me if interested.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Remanufactured. Comes with a one yr no question asked warranty that will cover the unit against any mechanical failure.

Price:

Alpine IAV-NAV-10C -650 plus shipping

Jvc kwnt50hdt - 520.00 plus shipping

Jvc kwnt700 - 595.00 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: buyer will be responsible for shipping. All units will be shipped in factory sealed condition with all accessories that come with the unit.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Cleaned T&W out I see;)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif;).....glws great units here people.
yes sir lol! thought it was to good of a deal to pass up. Trying to pass along the deal and savings to some of the member here. Are you a dealer in Ark?

what would it take to make that alpine fit in a prius 2013 - nonjbl?
You will need a Metra 95-8243B dbl din dash kit, metra 70-1761 wiring harness, and a 40-lx11 antenna adapter. All I can supply for you if needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.