Red Top Optima crapped out in 1 day.

No clue never even got to install amp, manager said he won't sell Red tops when people ask for optimas just yellow.

I did not get it for my system I have yellow top in the trunk also, not saying there is anything wrong with the red top just went bad. It had dust on it when I bought it so maybe could have been sitting for long time then just went bad I dunno.

I did not get it for my system I have yellow top in the trunk also, not saying there is anything wrong with the red top just went bad. It had dust on it when I bought it so maybe could have been sitting for long time then just went bad I dunno.
doesn't matter how old it had been. how much $ difference between yellow and reds where you get them

dunno.

i have a redtop and it barely cranks my engine. i dont know if its a bad battery or whatever, somone gave it to me, it was a spare they had in their off roading jeep that they didnt need and my stock battery was being gay. this is worse than the stock battery.

so i bought a kinetik hc1800. should be here next week, if that does not solve the issue than i dont know what will //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ive had the same redtop for 4 years and it has lasted though 3 differant cars/trucks and many many differant system set ups

It still always starts the first time

never had to jump it off or charge it

ive had the same redtop for 4 years and it has lasted though 3 differant cars/trucks and many many differant system set ups
It still always starts the first time

never had to jump it off or charge it
I ve had mine for 3 years without one problem.

dunno.
i have a redtop and it barely cranks my engine. i dont know if its a bad battery or whatever, somone gave it to me, it was a spare they had in their off roading jeep that they didnt need and my stock battery was being gay. this is worse than the stock battery.

so i bought a kinetik hc1800. should be here next week, if that does not solve the issue than i dont know what will //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
new starter:p: I run an HC1800 under the hood as well.

I've had Optimas in all four cars I have owned and I bet the hell outta them red tops and they come back strong. I also stored one for a year and used it without charging it and it's still going strong in a friend's car. They are good batteries, but just like everything else, they don't have a 100% success rate. A friend of mine that works at Auto Zone bought the first red top they received when they were first made and he still has it in his car and it's still in good shape. I have a feeling that yellow top won't give you a single problem, if so the warranty is awesome!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.