recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jsantoyo89

Banned
chicago
I am looking for a new sub and i have tracked it down to these that i am interested in, Any recommendations on which one is best or something better within the same price range.

RE Audio XXX12D2

Rockford Fosgate T2D212

Orion 2010 HCCA122

Pioneer Premier TS-W5102SPL

i know they are all mainstream but that is all that i know of

What kind of application?

What do you plan on doing for an enclosure? Custom? ported/sealed/bandpass?

What kind of power?

What are you looking to achieve with the setup?

looking into a whole knew setup so the only thing i have for the entire sound system right now are 2 yellow tops one on the car and a second one. Box would custom. Have all the 0gauge wire need to run through the car and do the big 3 as well. I think i am drawing more the the SQL than the SPL

At the bare minimum, we need to know:

-What kind of car?

-What's your budget? If you're flexible/unsure and don't want to give us one number, then say something like "I'd like to spend $250 for a sub but could spend up to $400 if necessary"

-How physically large a box are you willing to deal with? and/or do you prefer if it is sealed or ported?

It might also help if you tell us what kind of music you listen to and whether you're the type that likes to crank the bass way above the music or what, etc. The more info you give us about how you want your system to sound, the better our recommendations can fit your situation.

For this project i will be doing it on An 02 Audi A6.

as far as the sub goes i am willing to spend up to about $400-500

I'd prefer the box ported.

Music would be mostly electronic, rap and once in awhile some beaner :p

I love bass but also love to hear the music so a nice balance of both would be awesome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.