Recommend me some comps!!

I haven't personally heard the hertz hsk 165 but I recommended them because I heard they sound amazing, so do the diamonds I recommended.
How old were the Diamonds that you ran/heard?

I ask because DA sold out some time ago and it's not quite the same company it was.

welp, i need help, not to familiar with whats good and not good with components, i know some of its personal tastes and what not but i need some help. the car is a 07 dodge magnum, i have a sundown 100.4 for power and i need a 6.5" set. i'm looking to keep the price of these between $100-$250 dollars for the front set, prob will just buy some decent coax's for the rear. i previously had a pos set of kicker comps in my older car. i dont want to get anything with aluminum tweeters i know that much. thanks for any help!
not much.

Who say who? The diamonds audio hex's that I ran were in 2001. I had them running off an xtant amp in my integra gsr and they sounded great. I had people stop me on the street no lie, just to hear them and asked me what kind of setup I was running. I had a diamond audio macdaddy 12 and a ppi amp also. I loved that setup!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.