recommend a shop pls

limitkid7
5,000+ posts

sell wite
GA
any GREAT installers near duluth up in gwinnett area.. I need a good installer and since hifi is going out of business i need someone reliable...... who's worked on a charger before ...... any recommendations

getting put in

tv

2 comps in front and rear

2 amps

2 caps

car is wiried for sirus wanna strip that cable use the antena for xm

if you want to come up to marietta i know theres sounsensations. They got a demo charger up there that looks pretty badass so im sure they got some expierence with them

just got quoted 1150 for the install. keeping in mind i have everything but dash kit & kit for the rear deck........

they did say 1 day tho, hmmmmmmmm have been there for over 30 years too..... HMMMMM.....

I work at Circuit City up the street and would definately recommend SS for any nice custom installs...all of us @ CCity know how to do the work, but due to a high volume store front, don't have the time.

I buy a lot of my stuff there personally that we dont carry, and they are always great to deal with.

I like when random people tell people to let the shop know that "X" sent you. I mean, how much can your word mean to these people if you are just sending random people off of the internet?

Maybe it will help you because your getting them business, but I find it unlikely they are going to give you the "J" discount.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Sound Deminsions 3334 Stone mt hwy suit E Snellville Ga They do great work for half the price of most places. And I am Rob I install there myself. We can get the setup looking nice for ya so dont tell em ROB sent ya cuz they prob already know that I'll be doing the install anyways lol!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...