rec: class a/b amp to push sub

What is your price range range? The reason i ask, is because it will cost you a good amount to get a class/ a/b amp that will push that much power, also a class a/b amp of that power will be huge. Just get a good class d and call it a day. It will save you money, you will get more power, and the sq between the 2 shouldn't really be an issue.

price range got up to 1500 ... had a zapco 3.0 and it sounded a lot louder then and ample audio 1100dx as well as a kicker 2500. plus it was a lot cleaner sounding the bass. was thinking along the lines of arc audio, dls, or us amp. but just wanted to know what you guys thought. thanks for any input you guys have.

I just sold an ARC FD1200.1 for 400 to give you a ballpark used market price.

I know it's not class a/b (which I think is ridiculous for subwoofers anyway, unless you have a grudge against your electrical system), but it definitely would deliver the power you need.

lol @ grudge against your electrical system. thanks everyone for there input, i guess i'll look for a used one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

awesome amp, the best i have ever owned, but it made me look like a cop car with my dimming lights.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif yah i probly going get that problem when i do get me my amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.