real quick question

Participant count
  • Participant list
Daisy chain the remote wire to your amp to the neon light, then ground it to the body/frame, or where ever your amp is grounded to. If you use distro blocks, I'd imagine that would be a good place to hook the ground on the neon to.

the lazer one might look cool

svcompucycle_1999_78264250

so basically bind a nother power cord to the one on my amp then lead that to the neon light and then ground the light im sorry im n00b

i have been thinking of doing white ones up front under the dash hooked into my door lights to light up the foot area when i open the door

dont need anything fancy, but extra light would be nice

If you wanna run a few tubes, best bet would be to run yourself a dedicated 12v source, one that turns off and on with your key (aka Switched). Better to be safe than sorry.

Or, you can even run on a constant 12v source, always hot, and put a switch somewhere accessible (under dash or the like), and have the ability to turn them off in the daytime when they won't be noticeable.

If you wanna run a few tubes, best bet would be to run yourself a dedicated 12v source, one that turns off and on with your key (aka Switched). Better to be safe than sorry.Or, you can even run on a constant 12v source, always hot, and put a switch somewhere accessible (under dash or the like), and have the ability to turn them off in the daytime when they won't be noticeable.
from what can i run this source cuz i plan on getting another amp later for comps...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.