RE XXX subs???

What sub is better, The Adire Brahma or the RE XXX?

• Adire Brahma

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • RE XXX

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by lilflop04 REs website. RESPL.com not the loudest subs but **** good subs.
Ok then what kind of subs would you recommend, i am not too worried about price, and i am looking to put one 15" in the back of my truck

loli would definetly reccomend a re xxx.!!!

mad sub there!!!

+brahma...

what are u lookin for...loudness?

look at dd....kicker l7's..

i think you should sell your truck because its a 4banger!!! But if you insist on putting a 15 in there, im still pushing for either the Brahma or the XXX.

(its Dustin if you couldnt guess)

if you want loud - XXX

if you want SQ- Brahma

only problem is that I still dont know where you can get the XXX besides straight from the factory.

Also, does anyone know how much are they straight from RE? Is the MSRP what they sell them for?

im trying to help a friend out, but i need some additional help from all you audio veterans on here.

Originally posted by thumpinblazr i think you should sell your truck because its a 4banger!!! But if you insist on putting a 15 in there, im still pushing for either the Brahma or the XXX.

(its Dustin if you couldnt guess)

if you want loud - XXX

if you want SQ- Brahma

only problem is that I still dont know where you can get the XXX besides straight from the factory.

Also, does anyone know how much are they straight from RE? Is the MSRP what they sell them for?

im trying to help a friend out, but i need some additional help from all you audio veterans on here.
Hey, your not me!!! LOL!!!

well depending on the box you put the XXX in it can sound very good has a **** load of excursion and looks ****ing sweet!. if not a XXX go with the 9515s or elemental designs SP.

also I have a dd9515 for sale, im or email me

Originally posted by lilflop04 well depending on the box you put the XXX in it can sound very good has a **** load of excursion and looks ****ing sweet!. if not a XXX go with the 9515s or elemental designs SP.

also I have a dd9515 for sale, im or email me
how much u want for the 9515? i can make an offer of 150$ ill pay shipping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...