Re Xx or Skar Zvx

Cato3

So I'm looking into buying a new sub and budget is kinda low. I'm stuck between these two. Both going for same price and I'm leaning towards the Re Xx but i cant find anything on them. I'm looking for Sq and using a Aq2200. What do yall recommend?

So I'm looking into buying a new sub and budget is kinda low. I'm stuck between these two. Both going for same price and I'm leaning towards the Re Xx but i cant find anything on them. I'm looking for Sq and using a Aq2200. What do yall recommend?
Incriminator Audio is having a black and blue sale right now... those would be some solid subs to go with.

I know you're going for sq.... so I take it you're not interested in going for some soundqubed subs?

Well the thing is I'm not sure. I'm open to suggestions, I've been using a Rd Alpha for the longest and it finally gave out. I really did enjoy it and was just looking to replace it with something similar or better. It's going in an 07 Mustang so space is limited. Also budget is around $300.

Well the thing is I'm not sure. I'm open to suggestions, I've been using a Rd Alpha for the longest and it finally gave out. I really did enjoy it and was just looking to replace it with something similar or better. It's going in an 07 Mustang so space is limited. Also budget is around $300.
Been eyeing the 21" IA judge hard... Good prices right now not so good once sale ends IMO.... The Skar nor the RE are more SQ oriented then these...

What's $73 bucks more - http://www.vertexaudio.com/Incriminator-Audio-Death-Penalty-12-Subwoofer-p/ia-dp12.htm.. Was looking at at the 21" version but since the sale the judge is worth the few more bucks for my app..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.