Re Sx

98on20s

sONOMA
So i am going to get some RE SX 12 Inch and new to the site. what i am wantting to know are they worth it becasue i have some PGS Titiuams, they hit but do not hold well. what i am really wantting to know is RE have good quality. my bro had a XXX that thing Domed, i am getting a new amp, thinking of Orion, Hifonics, Ma audio or The Pg Titiuam amps. I never heard of re and some of the amps names befor, but Pg and the high name brands. so let me know what you guys think. last about the amps i need help is soon i'll be have two SX and wantting to put two more for that hard hitting. so what amp would be best brand i have named

do not hold well? whats that suppoed to mean. If your talking about the build quality, then ide have to disagree with you strongly their, but if its louder your looking for then go ahead and get u an sx then.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/offtopic.gif.470a8b0541c72322a0037f48a8237473.gif Your retarded! Lets try to grow up a little.

Yeah what ever, Pg stuff was good the only thing i liked is there amps. The Speakers i got the lead keeps comeing off, that made me pissed off, pg stuff now is so so, but moveing on to something new and a lot better. i am a makeing the right box as is right know, i am going to use my old box for just two that i am getting, for know till i fiinsh the new one that will hold 4 SX and pushing 4000Ws. thanks guys for the hit back.

Yeah what ever, Pg stuff was good the only thing i liked is there amps. The Speakers i got the lead keeps comeing off, that made me pissed off, pg stuff now is so so, but moveing on to something new and a lot better. i am a makeing the right box as is right know, i am going to use my old box for just two that i am getting, for know till i fiinsh the new one that will hold 4 SX and pushing 4000Ws. thanks guys for the hit back.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/offtopic.gif.470a8b0541c72322a0037f48a8237473.gif Your retarded! Lets try to grow up a little.
"Grow up".....awww the hypocracy, how about you get off PGs nuts, i dont think they appreciate it much.

What i am saying is the sub i got were not good and the leds came off all the time, there was a factory problem with them, there amps are sick and i have one, aslo give a lot of power. i am re doing the sound set up in my truck and want something with a lot of bass ans not many pepole heard of RE before aslo they have a clean looking speakers. My bro has the XXX it hit hard. my PG amp i am going to use for my minds and highs. Thanks

"Grow up".....awww the hypocracy, how about you get off PGs nuts, i dont think they appreciate it much.
I can like whatever company i feel. Just like most people are on Re's dub on this forum, I guess im on pgs. Big deal!

Ps packers ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

98on20s

98on20s
sONOMA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
98on20s