RE SX vs RE XXX - Is XXX worth the extra money?

I agree, that XXX I put in a BMW, the girl keeps her bass at -3 (out of -6,0,+6) The system will reach X-max at 4/5 Volume and +5 bass using a 0db sine wave, and she plays it at 3/4 volume and -3 bass and loves it. That is one 12" XXX.

I honestly do not think most people could stand 2 15" XXXs tuned for a SPL bias (but still SQL) on a daily basis full tilt. Possibly half tilt, but then, why not get one!

Get one, then get another if you want more, but odds are, you wont.

heres some info on the sx re sent me

SX.JPG

I would have to say the 15" XXX will go lower than the 15" SX just because of the XBL technology. I would still go with 15" SX's and make sure you get 2, if that's too loud just turn it down, you'll eventually want it louder. Also from what I understand the SX is louder than the XXX 1100 and down, once you get 1100+ watts running to the XXX the numbers go up..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.