SOLD Re SX 15" Chambered t-line ad Amp - Raleigh Nc area

Participant count
  • Participant list

Firmbiz94
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have this on craigslist so if you wanna see pics go to raleigh nc area and search price drop and it should come up. Anyways I have a 6 month old 15" re Sx d4 in a Chambered t-line that was built by stratus r/t .. its pretty awsome enclosure.. also i might get dissed but the amp is a pa ov1-4000 which has actually proven to be rock solid. same board as a soundstream pca-1500 .. im looking to get $425 firm for it all.. the car hits in the mid 140's in a trunk so its pretty loud.. if your local you can take a listen for yourself...**** nc car tax is forcing me to sell..

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ele/816591589.html

yea i havent gotten much hits on craigslist..if your not sellin circuit city brands they prob think re is an off brand and have no idea what a t-line is

thats wha i figured too bro. but ppl ****in love this ****. I was at local sound place. ****ing ******s checkin out my sx's were like ****. I had my BTL in the front seat. This guy whose sponsored by the MA dealer was like... **** ur bigger than me.. lmao. I was like wait to hear this **** ill be louder too. FI makes the best ****ing quality. as in FI i mean for 06 or older RE products too. y0 nate you go to hudson wha yr u graduate?

i know that the sx isnt the best in the world but i have been pretty impressed with it..alot of people think they have a loud system but actually only a small percentage actually are loud...my sub never overheated and it sounds great in that t-line..for a one sub setup this is a great deal..ppl spend 3 times as much at BB to get half as loud

i know that the sx isnt the best in the world but i have been pretty impressed with it..alot of people think they have a loud system but actually only a small percentage actually are loud...my sub never overheated and it sounds great in that t-line..for a one sub setup this is a great deal..ppl spend 3 times as much at BB to get half as loud
subs dont really overheat its the amps.. maan. my SXs were tight but i prefer BTLs. totally different bass. it gets hella lower. plus these powerbass amps .. are way underrated.. i gottem wired at 2 ohms..

yea i dont have the power for the btls but they are beasts..i know if a regular person heard my system they would be impressed..no its not hittin 150 but the everyday system isnt even in the 30's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.